Are the SIGFOX bttns avaialble for purchase?
Yes they are, for our business customers. Our B2B sales is happy to help you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your use case.
- We are currently shipping 868 MHz ETSI (Euro-Spec) version. FCC version will come out soon.
- 1 - 100 Sigfox bttns: Please visit our web shop
- More than 100 bttns? Please write contact our sales at email@example.com
How does it work?
SIGFOX bttns work just as mobile data or Wi-Fi bttns, provided that there is SIGFOX coverage in your region.
- The biggest difference is that the SIGFOX network has a daily ratelimit for uplink and downlink connections. We sell SIGFOX "Silver" subscriptions with 50 daily uplinks and 1 daily downlinks. Upgrade to Platinum (140 / 4) is possible at extra cost.
- SIGFOX bttn can be used in 1-way or bi-directional modes. 1-way mode means that bttn does not wait for server response and shows green light as soon as the uplink message has been sent to bt.tn server. In bi-directional mode, the bttn waits for server response before showing green or red lights.