Your bttn is compatible with Zapier (zapier.com), meaning that you can connect bttn to a large selection of apps through Zapier's service.
Follow these steps to create your first Zapier "Zap":
1) Go to Zapier.com and create a Zapier user account if you don't already have one.
2) Sign in at my.bt.tn and set your bttn's action as "Zapier"
- After saving the action, you will be shown a link to visit Zapier.com to connect you my.bt.tn account to Zapier.
3) Upon connecting the accounts you are asked to authorize Zapier to listen to your bttn or bttns. Check one or more bttns and click 'Authorize' to accept.
4) Proceed to create your first Zap at zapier.com by selecting bttn as a trigger.
Tip: If you need to differentiate between short and long press in Zapier, read this.