Start a new topic

How to register my w/o AuthC code?

Just got my first bttn. Connected the wifi. Registration wants the ID and Authentication code. I'm new, so you don't know my email yet, and I therefore do not have an authentication code, so I cannot register to give my email.

Chicken - meet egg. 

What do I need to do?

5 people have this problem

usually the authentication code is generated and sent to customer automatically when the bttn ships out. 

If for some reason you haven't received your code, please create a support ticket and we'll send you a code as soon as possible.

Tuukka Autio / bttn

same here!!!

I have the same issue.  This message was a month ago - is there an answer?

(In general, the setup process is really annoying.  I've got this far (probably) but maybe not.  Not only do I not have an authorisation code (and why do I need it anyway, why not allow the first person entering the ID to own it?) I have a different set of flashing lights - the stripped down site has no documentation, how can I tell what this flashing light pattern means?  Googling all over, going back to Indiegogo, found a broken link which led to the main site, and finally found buried in the text of one FAQ a link to this site. "Where can I find user manual" points at the site where I started.  Fortunately there is another FAQ about the lights.  If you did nothing else, just adding a link to this support site from the site would be a huge step forward.)
Login or Signup to post a comment